Monday, June 27, 2022

To Whom It May Concern!

 The Adventures Of The Count Of Monte Crypto

 

    In the event that something was to happen to me I want the following facts to be known, I am writing this as an account of the events that have occurred during my stay at the Geo Re-Entry Services facility in San Francisco California. The dates I was inside of the facility was from March 2020 until September 2020. I was returned to the facility on February 2,2021 and 7:05 AM on January 25,2022 I was released from the facility with no source of income, no income saved and no form of housing. In total I spent 530 cumulative days inside of the facility. After being unceremoniously released from the GEO program I spent several days living on the streets. On 2-2-2022 after exhausting my resources from 1-25-22 until 1-31-22 I spent the night sleeping on the streets of San Francisco however by 2-2-2022 I was placed in a program at the Norma Hotel where it was presented to me that I would be able to accrue some savings that will help in finding long term sustainable housing in the future. After speaking with the case manager I was assigned Daisy Gonzalez during which time I let her know about the sort of treatment that occurred to me within the GEO facility. She assigned me to a room with a person who was also at GEO the same time I was. Needless to say the situation at the Norma Hotel quickly deteriorated. The communal restroom I was forced to use was not fit for an animal to use let alone a human and after a few weeks the occupants of the building placed a padlock on the kitchen area barring me from using it. On 3-9-22 I was told by Daisy Gonzalez that I had abandoned my unit within the facility and would not be allowed to stay on the premises any longer again leaving me homeless without income nor cash on hand.  During the duration of the stay(s) at both locations I was subjected to various forms of abuse, harassment, illegal monitoring, civil and human rights violations as well as serious police misconduct. Whenever I became more outspoken about the egregious misconduct I had found myself involved in at GEO Re-Entry Services I would at times find myself forced to remain within the facility with no contact to the outside world or access to reliable information for days sometimes weeks at a time under the threat of imprisonment at a federal prison facility. 

    At great personal risk to myself I write reviews and a living testament of my stay in San Francisco since March 19,2020 until present. I have absolutely no doubt that I will be further retaliated against even more severely than I have been to date but I cannot and will not suffer in silence any longer.  

    I have tried reaching out to legal professionals regarding this information but my efforts have been repeatedly rebuffed. Essentially the people with whom this information pertains to are extremely powerful and what seems like the entire world is perfectly content with looking the other way and allowing my suffering to continue. Look no further than Mayor London Breed and the involvement with GEO Re-Entry Services as well as United Playaz who recruits individuals from GEO Re-Entry Services

    I was told by two separate lawyers that

    My main concern is how the tactics used against me are being used against members of the communities in which these individuals have been assigned to. If "they're" willing to go to these sort of lengths to get a reaction out of me then I honestly shudder to think what they have done to persons of interests that they've been pursuing. 

    I refuse to believe that repeated abuses and misuse of power is acceptable and if anything encouraged. I have essentially become a political prisoner and what seems like the entire world is now my prison.  As I stated before I have no doubts the retaliation for my actions will be severe. Be it on the streets I am now forced to sleep on or even if I were to return to prison I am sure the individuals who have made my life a walking prison cell by using the influence and power they possess will contact the overseers at any location I get sent to in an attempt to "finish what was started".  So if and when that day comes I have published the events leading up to that day as I have seen them embellishment free. 


Sincerely yours,

-The Count Of Monte Crypto
 






 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Adventures Of The Count Of Monte Crypto End Of My Stay! At, GEO Re-Entry Services Part 2 The times my progression has been hinder shoul...