Monday, June 27, 2022

Entrapment! At, Geo Re-Entry Services

 The Adventures Of The Count Of Monte Crypto

Entrapment! At, Geo Re-Entry Services

From the 1st day I stepped foot in GEO Re-Entry Services in March of 2020 I have felt there has been a clear agenda to return me to custody in some way shape or form. In the 1st room I was assigned Alberto Guillen one of my roommates suggested him and I make alcohol and place it in the ceiling above the shower. Now I’m not an assumptious person but Alberto Guillen did not strike me as an aspiring vintner so I tried to defuse the situation by laughing and reminding Alberto Guillen there is a liquor store across the street. “If you really want alcohol there’s literally hundreds of bottles at the liquor store across the street.” After that incident and after me letting Alberto Guillen know I do not drink alcohol Alberto Guillen appeared to switch gears and began trying to convince me he was an amateur tattoo artist. Alberto Guillen then keeps trying to have discussion over the best motors from various items such as cd players, boom boxes, VCR’s or DVD players that would be best to make a tattoo inking device. After not engaging Alberto Guillen said all he would need now is ink. Over the course of the next few days Alberto Guillen kept bringing handfuls of writing pens and insinuates I should help him remove the ink from them. I again remind him that he is in a major metropolitan city and could literally find hundreds of tattoo shops in the area with any materials he would need to progress his career. Undeterred the conversations began shift to the best way to “smuggle” the materials in and him trying and failing to get me to suggest ways. These conversations or lack thereof went on multiple times a day for the duration of my stay in that room. Once I did finally switch rooms to the room Matthias was in Alberto Guillen tried convincing me to fight Matthias for one reason or another. Both Matthias and Alberto Guillen worked through the GEO Re-Entry Services job developers at Civic.

               Even something as simple as getting laundry done was a hassle at the GEO Re-Entry Services facility. Yes, the washer and dryer were free and they were supposed to give you laundry detergent. But after having to beg for so many things I stopped asking. Items of mine have been stolen out of the laundry room despite there being a visible camera inside of the laundry room. My clothing has also been damaged due to the settings being changed on the washer or dryer. It had gotten to the point where whenever I couldn’t wash my clothing in the shower I would sit in the laundry room for an hour and a half and wait for my clothes to finish completely. A personal record for me was 9 hours to finish a load of laundry. One of the monitors at one-point Joe kept chasing me out of the laundry room and locking the door for count. After count and begging for the door to be opened to the laundry room I would see my clothes never started. On and on for the next 9 hours. I started at 9AM and did not finish until after 6PM. Whenever I switched rooms and bunked with Mathias there was an awkward few weeks around July/August of 2020. Once the facility was “locked down” at 10PM I would hear the maintenance person at the time go outside and set up a ladder. From 10PM until 3AM I would hear a door to the room near mine open and close constantly then hear individuals allegedly climb out the window and down the ladder over and over all night. One night a woman walked up the ladder to the window of the room I was assigned and told me to leave the room. I was told the windows are equipped with buzzers that go off if the screen to the window is removed and in every hallway here are multiple cameras as well as multiple cameras on the 1st floor and in the outside smoking section.

               Whenever Stanley Williams Senior and I were roommates for the first few months I did not have any income coming in much to his delight. He proceeded to tell me I needed to jump over the counters at stores and steal my own cigarettes. As I stated before Stanley Williams Senior had on multiple occasions tried to bait me into confrontation by saying rude and disrespectful things to me in a threatening and aggressive manner in an attempt to have me respond. Although I did not engage and I made it clear he was not going to bait me into a confrontation. In hindsight as I found out more about Civic it would have been extremely detrimental for me. A prerequisite for employment at Civic or any of the jobs facilitated through GEO Re-Entry Services to get a work clearance from the Department of Homeland Security.

               The women who are “guests” at GEO Re-Entry Services had in their own way significantly contributed to my constant fear inside of the GEO Re-Entry Services facility and out in the community. Back during the March 2020 through September 2020 stay one of the women who was a “guest” told me to my face “I’ll lock your a** up.” A women during the February 2,2021 through January 25,2022 stay got to a point it would qualify as stalking and police harassment. Every time I went downstairs she would be staring at her phone watching me approach via the camera system that her and all the staff and “guests” have remote access to. She would tail me out in the community as well. She would randomly appear out in the community where I was miles away from the facility and make her presence known to me. One day she went into the laundry room and took a picture of me then ran away. Finally, after months of this happening I overheard her having a conversation about me with another “guest” saying that she “just doesn’t get it all the guys that I raid say I’m bad.” Kelvin himself would also try to get negative reactions out of me from the moment I met him until the day I left GEO Re-Entry Services on 1-25-22. On 9-26-21 around 2PM he began telling me how the staff and “guests” regularly conspire against me and how they ask him to do the same. He then proceeds to tell me that apart from the visual cameras in the hallways,2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor, back area, 1st floor and basement there were also cameras inside of the room. That included the bathroom and the shower. Since roughly June of 2020 I kind of had a suspicion there was. How would the guy banging on the wall know I was awake at 2 o’clock in the morning? How would someone in the smoking area know I was silently sobbing? Why would Stanley Williams Senior open the restroom door when I was sitting down using the restroom and not be surprised I was in there? How would the guests know I was sitting on the stairs with all my belongings? How else would things I have said quietly to myself when no one was around at 1AM be repeated verbatim by staff and “guests”? In a way it really made sense when have a facility where they attempt to simulate a mimicked “prison environment” in a contained setting that you would have precautions in place to keep the staff and “guests” safe from the ACTUAL felons inside of the facility.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Adventures Of The Count Of Monte Crypto End Of My Stay! At, GEO Re-Entry Services Part 2 The times my progression has been hinder shoul...